Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treat or fight us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Treat or fight us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Takeo looked at lana, "well, no, not escape... but like there were more members. that wasn't all of them. why do you ask?"
alice hurried with pida and kohana and was comparing how much candy she had gotten
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Neither Pida nor Kohana noticed that Takeo and Lana were lagging behind. Pida made a face when she realized both Alice and Kohana got more candy than her, she made a grumpy face. Kohana noticed the and grinned. "Maybe they were tsundere and thought you were cute," she suggested to help Pida's mood. Pida considered this for a few seconds and grinned.

"Or maybe they have a thing for witches," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Lana let go of Takeos shoulder as quickly as she had grabbed it. "I- ah. Thanks. I just, saw someone between all these people that reminded me of that day for some reason. But it was probably just my imagination." She said, not half convinced. Maybe it was someone she saw that day, but not between the attackers?
"No, no it's nothing" she repeated and shook her head as she walked up to the group, sunny again. "Nice loot! You already went to that house?"
Back to top Go down
http://lillycheese.deviantart.com/
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Takeo blinked, "well yeah, that wasnt all the members... plus yeah, wouldnt surprise me if one or two got away that day" he shivered a bit rmebering what happene, "Why do you ask?"
Alice hurried up to kohana and pida to compare candy and hopefully trade goodies
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Kohana stated into her bag with an unmoving expression, or maybe she was staring through the bag into her imagination. Her concentration broke when Pida dropped a lollipop she'd been twirling between her fingers. She reached into her bag and handed candies she didn't like to Alice and Pida.

"You don't like hard candies?" Pida asked, assuming so from the fact that Kohana had not kept a single hard candy.

"No. They're hard," Kohana stated matter-of-factly. Pida turned her head toward Takeo and Lana.

"Hurry up you're sooo slow!" She said with a serious face that quickly became a smile to show that she wasn't actually upset with them.
Back to top Go down
ZaveyaS

ZaveyaS

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Vesna, gasping dramatically, finally managed to catch up with the group. Straightening his cheer uniform up a bit, then followed that with leaning down to begin Readjusting the straps on his garish, unmatching red shoes, as they had come undone as he was running. He put his hair back into place and put one pompom brandishing hand on his hip and stared up at the group with a grin. "I have arrived," he said proudly, "and now the party can start." He flipped his teal hair to the side and looked over his shoulder. "Yarilo is following. I don't know when he'll catch up. Maybe never if he's too scared." Vesna jested while directing his attention to the others and stood by Lana, directing her attention to Takeo and Pida. "Hello mortals, I am here for candy and to destroy everyone's confidence with this costume." He struck a rather flashy pose before continuing his banter. "Have I missed much??"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:39 pm

"Sorry Pida, we're comin-!" Lana immediately felt energized when Vesna entered the scene.
"Brother! I had no idea you were coming too!" she kneeled a bit to be at his same height "And Yarilo is coming too? good good, let's wait for him to catch up then-" she gasped and had to give herself a moment as sparkles surrounded her. "Vesna. That is. The most. Beautiful and perfect costume."
After she managed to compose herself rather than fangirl raining on Vesna, she stood up again. "It's so good we founf each other though! wanna get to the next house on my moto-" As she looked back to the place where she had left the bike, she knew she wan't mistaken this time.
She tapped Takeos arm. "There, that's the reason. I swear I've seen that face before." She said as she pointed at a man standing on the entrance of an alley on the other side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Takeo was annoyed for a second but looked up and his face paled, recognizing the man, "oh sh**..."
alice didnt notice lana and takeo's exchange and hid from vensa, he sacred her. and the costume wasnt helping his case.

Last edited by Fluffy-Fly on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Pida, who, for some reason, immediately noticed Takeo's change in attitude, became a little worried. "Is something wrong?" She asked, tapping Takeo as close to the shoulder as she could reach.

Kohana, on the other hand, was flicking a little star that hung from her witch's hat, occasionally trying to move it by blowing at it. "It's cold outside." She said without much emotion to her voice.
Back to top Go down
ZaveyaS

ZaveyaS

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 pm

Vesna, responding to Kohana put his hands on his hips. "I disagree entirely." His shivering proved his statement to be fraudulent. Turning to Lana. "Thank you it took me two weeks to have it made." Vesna turned his attention to Alice. "Oh hey there, girl. I didn't notice you were here-" He paused his rant to turn and look at the man everyone was talking about. "Hm?? What's wrong??" He questioned while staring at him.

Yarilo, out of breath from trying to keep up with Vesna, finally managed to accomplish his goal. Without (fortunately) noticing everyone's concern, he pulled his well-used blanket back around his shoulders to make sure the "statement" written on his shirt was visible. "I'm sorry if I slowed this down at all..." He said demurely, much to Vesna's annoyance. "I hope I didn't disrupt anything."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:44 pm

Lana fliched when she noticed everyone was so obviously staring at him, hoping that wouldn't catch his attention before she thought of an action plan.
"I highly doubt he just suddenly reformed and is out here for peaceful trick or treating. What do you suggest? do you think any of those remaining guys you mentioned before could be out here too?" She looked down at Vesna and Pida "Oh, just some... old, enemies I guess? Oh- no no don't worry Yarilo, it's good to meet up with you too!" she said as she grinned behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Takeo nodded, "yeah probably... but! whatever we're stronger than he is anyways."
alice was still hiding from vensa
Back to top Go down
KingMelilion

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Pida grinned. "I'm up for a fight if I can burn someone." She clenched a fist and got into a fighting stance to establish how serious she was about it.

"I want more candy," Kohana stated in a response to Pida's actions. She unwrapped a piece and ate it to diminish her bag's contents as an excuse to go get more. "What do you think Alice?"
Back to top Go down
ZaveyaS

ZaveyaS

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Yarilo clenched his blanket nervously."Enemies..? Reformed..?" His ears wilted as he looked sideways to see the man out of the corner of his eyes, so that he may not be noticed. "I have an awful feeling about this..." The antelope's cowardice was overbearing to any thought of a good time from here-out.

Meanwhile, Vesna slid next to Alice. "Can you hear me??" He questioned while poking one of her ears. Quietly preparing himself for a fight. He was bored anyways, and needed something to get his mind off of the uncomfortable socks he was wearing, however, he wasn't about to mention it so he couldn't be told to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Lana nodded, but her voice sounded serious now. Like it hadn't in a long while.
"I know we can take on them, but have you looked around?" she said giving a quick glance to her bike, then back again at the man "It's full of civilians who could get hurt here. If they tried kidnapping a whale like me you can be sure they will try to kidnap these kids! Or mugging, or killing, or-" she had no idea how, but after a single second of losing sight of him because of all the people passing through he wasn't in the corner anymore. She turned back at the group.
"They recognized us. Or at least you, Takeo. I'm sure of it." she crossed her arms "Anyone have a suggestion on what to do? the grandmasters are all the way to the Academy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treat or fight us   Treat or fight us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treat or fight us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Eshaida Province :: The City of Kodon-
Jump to: