Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are you like this

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Why are you like this  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 pm

"yeah yeah i get it" he crossed his arms, "im just sick of being lectured right now..." he looked at her, "I never wanted to be a father, being a mom is a bit easier, but... after..."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Lana held up her finger. "Shhh nononon remember this isn't lecture. This is medi...tation" she said after doubting that was the right word either for a second. "Huh? being a mom is easier after what?" She didn't remember Alice ever thinking of him as a dad. What was he talking- oh. The possible and hurtful answer didn't hit her until she had already asked.
Back to top Go down
http://lillycheese.deviantart.com/
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Takeo paused, "i have nothing against fathers in general... i just got the short end of the stick when it came to my own... y-you know about him right? wh-what do you know?"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Lana gulped and sat straighter, looking at the ceiling for a second. Talking about fathers was hard for her too, after all.
"I remember this one time, when Milo was telling that horror story that ended up being about your dad... you explained us that he experimented on you, and that your mom and Haruko were affected by him too. But uh, you didn't really go into detail and we didn't want to push you..."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:16 pm

takeo stood up, "lets go outside, i need a smoke... and i'll tell you more about my past"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Lana was about to object about the smoke, but she remembered she had told herself to leave that topic for after settling the Alice one. She sighed and stood up, walking behind Takeo. Outside is was still raining lightly, so she stood with her back against the wall, protected from the water under the wide fascia of the dojos roof. She was about to offer him lighting the cigar with her glove, but then remembered he was not supposed to be smoking so instead she just waited for him to start talking again.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 pm

takeo struggled a bit with the lighter, but eventually got the cigarette lit. He took a deep breath of the smoke and let it out, "My father's name is Vincent van Hough... My last name isnt actually Miasaki... that's my mother's name. I just couldnt stand to have HIS name..."
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Well, first surprise so far. His name wasn't his name.
"Hm... I think Miasaki fits you way more anyway. I'm happy you choose and are who you want to be like that." She said with all honesty, sight lost on the falling rain.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Takeo smiled a tiny bit, "thanks... i like it better too... but my mom wasnt perfect either. She abandoned my brother and me to take care of a boy next door who has been hurt by my father. This guy now suffers from short term memory loss and works at the hospital here in kodon as an alchemist who deals with prescriptions... i have no idea how he got that job. I dont hate him tho... just i wish my mom hadnt chosen him over me"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 pm

"Wha- just what kind of denatured woman would abandon her own blood for helping, even if he was hurt, some neighbor-?!" She shut up to keep analyzing the information in her mind. It was weird that she hadn't met said boy yet. She took mental note to try and find him later.
"Sorry, sorry don't mind me. Please go on."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 pm

takeo chuckled, "she'd been through a lot, i dont think she was thinking right. She still isnt. in fact she's in the hospital being cared for because she has some illness... Anyways yeah... it's a really really long story so how about you just ask what you're curious about and i'll try to answer"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:03 am

Lana nodded in understanding. She didn't usually like to delve much into others past, specially if it was a tragic or problematic past, but in the end whatever that had happened in Takeos was affecting other people she cared about. And right now it was still about Alice, so she blurted out the hurtful question with no hesitation.
"Who- What kind of person is your father?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 am

Takeo raised an eyebrow, but he wasnt surprised by her question, "I dont really know how he is now, he could be worse or better, but i dont really care. He's a lot like... My mother said that he wasnt cruel... before the war. The war changed him... He's actually kind of similar to durran, except he doesnt have a filter. So if he wants to do something he will, within reason of not getting caught of course... He would sing songs to me while he... while he torture me... Like that song with the neck bone being connected to the shoulder bone, and he'd break me... He'd also make me recite the alphabet backwards and forwards" he took another breath of the cigarette and continued, "He hates bad manners. The smallest thing like putting your elbows on the table might send him to take your elbows clean off..." he was shaking a little, but in a way it felt good to talk about his father
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:43 pm

"...Woah. Sorry you had to go through that. Alice could be going through worse, that's true. Though it still doesn't give you an excuse." Lana said, unsure of how to be supportive on this. The only person she had even been helpful in that way before was Zeo, but he and Takeo were way too diferent. "Did he really have any reason behind doing that or was it just the mental sickness from the war?" She tapped a puddle the rain had formed in front of the building with her boot. She did remember that part clearly, him saying they were experiments on that camping night. She was also about to make a joke on how Takeos manners were messed up even after that, but it would have started an argument she felt too lazy to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Takeo sighed, "yeah yeah, i need to be a better parent..." he kicked at the dirt and looked out at the wet scener, "i think it's partially a mental disorder but i think its just him. i dunno... maybe the off switch for not doing something bad just got broken"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:46 pm

"Don't lose hope that that switch could get fixed someday. Things can feel infinitely improbable but nothing is impossible, you know. It's science." She wasn't really hopeful of this herself, but if her own faith to make improvements with her family was motivating her move forwards it might just help Takeo too. "Heh, yes glad you understand. So, remind me, what are the points you need to work on with Alice- and probably Ryder too?" She asked hoping he had payed attention to said points.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Takeo was really annoyed, "NO i dont give a F** about if he gets better, and no i didnt learn anything i didnt already know, nor do i care"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Lana sparkled towards the horizon all Karamatsu like. She'd just have the hope in his name, then.
"Come on, you do care about Alice. And you know that you can try harder for her. You didn't even answer me before: are you trying as hard as you love her?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 pm

"yes i am, will you shut up?"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Lana sighed. "If you just say what I want to hear to make me shut up there's no point! it'd be easier for you if you cooperated." She stood for a second trying to think which method could she use to make sure Takeo didn't keep spoiling the kid, as it was obvious he wouldn't listen to her. It wasn't like Alice listened to her either. Wondering if she shouldn't really just give up with all of them and go blow up something instead, she walked back inside the dojo to fix the floor she had ruined with the barrier earlier.
"Don't leave ok? We're not done here." She said, completely ignoring if he would listen or not.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Takeo didnt feel like going anywhere so he stayed put, even tho he was about ready to punch something he was so annoyed
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Lana walked back, the floor of the dojo back to normal. She stood in the door frame, looking puzzled at Takeo.
"Why- Ah dammit... Why are you always so closed to considering anything of what I say? I mean ok, I know I'm not a good person, or even a likeable one. I know you really don't owe to trust me or anything but-" Woah. That sounded even worse out loud. Oh well, she couldn't take back now. "I am not... you guys are like my family, you know? I only want to help. And you should be able to tell that if I come at you in a serious way, trying to make you understand I'm mentioning this because I have analyzed and realized it's a real and serious problem... I only say the things I do because from all my points of view, they are what you need to know. I can't help if they make you angry, but they are not in a bad intention."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Takeo smiled and patted her head, "i know, you have a good heart. Just maybe for future reference, parents dont like being told how to parent their kids. you're basically telling them they've done a terrible job so far and their kid is gonna turn out horrible"
Back to top Go down
LillyCheese

LillyCheese

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Lana had to use every bit of her patience and self control to not write "Yes that basically what I'm trying to tell you, you dramatic helium brained brat" on a board and then smack Takeo with it.
"W-well I hope that like this you understand that if someone brought it up, then you have to prove them they are wrong! and do your best to raise Alice to be the best person she can be! Please!" She looked back at the floor again, crossing her arms. She gave up with parents for now.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Takeo rolled his eyes, "thanks, i'll go ahead and be perfect then, super easy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you like this    Why are you like this  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you like this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Kodon Academy :: Martial Arts Dojo-
Jump to: