Kuriyama-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuriyama-RPG

Roleplay forum for the DeviantART Art RPG Kuriyama-rpg.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pixie Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Takeo sighed with content as he lay down under a tree to take a break from his workouts. As he just shut his eyes he heard a set of foot steps running up to him and then stop abruptly in front of him. “PARADOX SAGE” a small voice yelled
“Eh?” Takeo opened one of his eyes to see a little girl with long blong hair in front of him. She was bouncing excitedly.
“Mommy! I know what i wanna be! I wanna be a paradox sage!!” Alice was grinning from ear to ear. Takeo frowned a little, but remembered he HAD told her that she could pick whichever class she wanted.
“Are you sure, alice? Those guys are kinda… creepy…” Takeo scratch the back of his head as he stood up.
“Yes! They can control shadows and do spells! I wanna do that!” Alice insisted. Takeo just sighed. “Well i suppose you could have chosen a worse class…” Takeo picked the little kemono girl up and set him on his shoulders. “I suppose we’re off to see Spriggan then…”
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Spriggan perked up from a whiff of the flowers outside her apartment. She was sad she couldn't keep flowers in the lower levels of the temple. Flowers needed sunlight, something she could not really offer to them anywhere else. However, she was happy that the room with warm sunlight was her own apartment.
She sighed and touched the photograph of her father, Issa. It had been several months since she had seen him last. She was sort of lonely. Even though she had students, it still wasn't the same as having close friends. She never made friends easily, even though she was friendly. she couldn;t help but think she was broken or something.
She pulled a picture out from under a flowerpot and looked at it. She collected cute pictures of Benni to gaze upon from time to time. She wished he would notice her. She tried to be nice to him, but for some reason he never really responded.
"Enough being sad, Pentora!" Spriggan scolded herself, hiding the picture again. "You have lots of things to do!"
Sure enough, not soon after she noticed a duo walking towards her apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://lissaitama.deviantart.com/
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Takeo knocked on the door and waited a bit. ALice was so excited she was kicking him in the face and chanting in a rather loud voice, "SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW!" Takeo winced a little, "alice can you calm down a little bit?"
"whoops, sorry heehee" the little girl giggled. she kept chanting but it was much quieter.
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Spriggan open the door and smiled wide. As usual, her smile came off as creepy. She held up a thin, pale, bony hand and waved. "Hi! What can I do for you?"

Of course, you could say "she could have just read their minds!". But, mind reading is very tiresome and can be uncomfortable for the one receiving such a procedure, so Spriggan tended to not want to ever do this.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Takeo looked up at the very excited little girl on his shoulders. He had grown used to spriggan's creepiness over the time he had spent at the academy, so her smile didnt really bother him anymore. Alice squirmed away from takeo and hurried op to spriggan "Shishou!! Please teach me!!" she bounced excidedly, "I want to be like you!!"
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Spriggan smiled and clapped her hands. "You mean you want to be a page like me?" she asked happily. Not many people, little girls especially, were interested in what was considered "the dark arts".
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 am

Alice nodded excitedly, "yes!! Kyuma-chan told me that you can control shadows and do spells!! I wanna do that!!" the little girl sparkled intensely. "please? Will you teach me??" Takeo smiled a little at alice's adorablness. he looked at spriggan and hoped to have a few words with her privately, to make sure his 'daughter' was in safe hands. Benni's opinion of her made him worry a little.
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Spriggan smiled. "Well that's not all we do Alice. the most important principal of our class is to understand what we really are up against. Most enemies we face will be from shadow."

Spriggan sensed Takeo's nervousness. "Do you two want to come in for some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Takeo smiled at spriggan, "yes thank you." he entered with alice who ran over to the couch and sat on it. Takeo looked at spriggan. "can i speak with you privately?"
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Spriggan nodded here head. "Of course, Takeo! Come into my office here...Alice, you can play with these dolls."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Alice smiled, "okay!" Takeo looked grateful and followed spriggan into her office. He looked serious, "okay so.. Alice my not actually be my daughter, but i care for her as if she was. I'm just... well i want to know you're going to take care of her... She's really important to me. And... and i love her."
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 am

Spriggan could tell Takeo was upset, and she placed a thin hand on his shoulder. "I adore all fo my students and always ant the best for them! And it's not like you won't be here with here at the academy! I'm sure she will be fine with me, Takeo."
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Takeo fiddled with his thumbs, "you're right... and i trust you. im just.. well im trying to be a parent. It's hard..." he smiled at spriggan. "i'm sorry. I do trust you'll take care of her." he crossed his arms. "ok i'm gonna go out for a smoke. Can you chill with alice for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 pm

Spriggan smiled. "Of course!" She turned to Alice. "So, what do you like to do, Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 am

Takeo left to go calm down a little, while alice chirped to sprigan, "i like to make things! And give gifts to my friends. Do you know Uncle Ryder? He's the coolest! He takes me out to do fun stuff and shoots arrows!" Alice bounced a little
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Spriggan smiled. "That sounds delightful! I love nature...isn't Ryder a Ranger? I simply adore flowers. Do you like flowers, Alice?"

Spriggan felt her heart sink a little bit. Her area of expertise was far from constructive. Everything she touched as a child was destroyed. She felt a twinge of guilt exposing Alice to the darkness, but it was what the girl seemed to want.

Maybe if I am kind and successful with Alice...I will convince the world the Darkness is nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy-Fly

Fluffy-Fly

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Alice nodded, "yes i love flowers! im really bad at making flower crowns thoug. Aunty cal and uncle ryder try to teach me, but the flowers dont like me i think. They never seem to want to stay in a nice circle." she looked at spriggan, "im glad you're going to be my teacher. you're really nice"
Back to top Go down
Lissaitama
Admin
Lissaitama

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 7:36 am

Spriggan thought for a moment. "Did you know there are several kinds of flowers? And I don't mean the kind Ryder or Cal would be familiar with. There's a lot of magical plants in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pixie Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Page   Pixie Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixie Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuriyama-RPG :: Kodon Academy :: Dark Temple-
Jump to: